Pages

June 1, 2010

Baby Photos and what can I do with them.

I love taking Photos of Baby's ~ Who doesn't?
I ran across this article at the Craftzine Blog which offered up some great hints and tips for taking Baby Photos.

My thought is..... now you have got all those great Baby Pics then what?

Create a Canvas, for home deco, they are great for the baby's room!
- or that beautiful Baby Year book. Baby books have come such a long way in the past 50 years!
- or a Poster.

Heritage Makers offers just that -

I invite you to go to my website www.YourStoryBooksOnline.com, create a free account - or better yet - become a Premier Club Member - and preserve those gorgeous photographs and the memories that are often hidden or in years to come ~ forgotten.

There are so many templates to choose from, and it is so easy to just to create you own.

No comments:

Post a Comment