Pages

June 28, 2010

Why I love what I do

When I get asked what do you do? Heritage Makers created a video awhile back - where several other consultants tell why they love being Heritage Makers consultants. This is that last clip on the Heritage Makers business opportunity video filmed in the fall of 2009. I agree with this so whole heartedly! My Granddaughter received a Christmas gift several years ago, which was made by her great Aunt Kathy who is also a Heritage Makers Consultant. Kathy discovered Heritage Makers about a month before I did, Kathy is also married to a guy I refer to as one of my cousins on the Hilde side..... We are not blood cousins but- growing up we always were at the same family events, and my Grandma Amanda was also his grandma too. It is like that in small Minnesota towns. I am ever so greatful to Kathy for creating this 12x12 page for her sister, Alayna's great grandma and giving it to her for Christmas. My son Jon captured this moment when Alayna opened her Gift and the Expression on her face - says it all.



Using this Photo - I then created - My "Heritage Makers Why" both in a canvas and a more portable size 12x12 and 8x8 page.


I hope enjoy the video - and take a second or even a third look at the opportunity that Heritage Makers offers - I can be emailed at yourstorybooksonline@gmail.com. I would love to share more with you about this awesome company Heritage Makers. ~ Becky C ~ www.YourStoryBooksOnline.com




No comments:

Post a Comment